09 August 2005

I'm A Fairy Princess

Or at least that's what the Internet tells me.

According to this personality test, I am someone "Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others."

Apparently I am a paragon of virtue and spirituality.

As if.

Would that I could be so focused and directed in my walk with God. But perhaps by His grace this can still happen.

After all, who am I to argue with the Internet?

The test only asks a few questions, but it's kind of fun. Once you find out who you are, leave a post and let us know!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh,
I'm some old white haired dude,
Gandalf?????
"RUN YOU FOOLS!"

miguelito said...

Josh,
....Princes...Leia

Josh said...

Should I call you "Matt the Grey?"

I think my Dad will be jealous...

-JZ

Josh said...

Livolsi.

Dude, you're a woman.

Anonymous said...

Josh,

I am honored to be a Princess just like you!!!!

Anna Sorenson said...

I did it twice--galadriel the first time, yoda the second...

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh,
Apparently Princess Leia. "Somebody's got to
save our skins!" Wanna have a princess party? ;o)

miguelito said...

Josh, I'd just like to point out that someone has asked to if you want to have a princess party. I await an explanation from you.

miguelito said...

I changed oen answer, that I would probably kill my best freind if it would make me immortal, and I want from Leia to Luke