13 July 2005

Every New Beginning

I'm not certain what direction this journal will take, but welcome all who would walk alongside.

I always thought those that had journals like this were pretentious. Maybe some are. But perhaps many are just honest...and that's what I want to be.

So I inaugurate this journal with a thought that is not an original one...but one I need to remember.

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

Galatians 2:20

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let The Journey Begin Friend Of Mine

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh,

What a fantastic idea this journal is! I know I for one have been wondering what you've been studying and mulling over in your far-away land of Princeton, and it's going to be so refreshing to view some of your thoughts online! I especially appreciated what you had to say about the two sons walking their two different paths...I think we need to be reminded that even though we may not "rebel", so to speak, and walk the wider path, we need the Father's love just as much as those who have. It can get pretty lonely walking the straight and narrow all alone! Take care, my friend, and hope to see you sometime in the near future. Princeton really isn't all that far away from Albany after all!

Josh said...

Cory....

Good to hear from you! It's been too long. I think it will be a year this weekend since we last talked.

I hope all is well. :)